WEAR Sustain Events
Scroll all the way down to the Calendar below to see full details
A series of WEAR events will take place across Europe during November and December 2017, in the lead up to our second Open Call for collaborative innovation funding. Events are designed to exchange knowledge, inform and assist you in applying, and help you to meet a collaborative partner. See more about our events framework here.
If you are unable to attend a local event, our Webinars (dates to be announced) will provide you with additional support for your application. If you are seeking a collaborative partner you may find one via our Online Network.
- WEAR OPEN CALL 2 LAUNCH EVENTS IN Aarhus (2 Nov), Athens (16 Nov.), Paris(22 Nov.), Milan (30 Nov.) & Guimaraes (6-7 Dec.).
- WEAR WILL PARTICIPATE IN A+A 2017 Dusseldorf (18-19 Oct.), Inclusive Innovation Day, Eindhoven (26th Oct.), Dutch Design Week, Eindhoven (21-29 Oct.), VSMM 2017 Conference, Dublin (31 Oct.), Fashion Paradigm Shift, Brighton (24 Nov.), 3rd Innovation Clinic, Eindhoven (30 Nov-1 Dec). V&A Digital Design Drop-In, London (9 Dec.)
[WEAR Sustain] Open Call 2 Launch for Southern Europe (Milan)
Join us for the Milan launch of WEAR Sustain – a new € 3m pan-European project that aims to change the landscape of wearable technology, smart and electronic textiles towards a more sustainable and ethical approach.
Thursday 30th November @ Base Milano
Via bergognone 34, 20144, Milano, Italia
- Short presentations of the WEAR Sustain project:
- The Economy of WEARSUSTAIN by Blumine
- The dimensions WEAR Sustain Ecosystem in Milan
- Technical info to assist you in applying to the Open Call 2 competition of which 26 project awards of €50,000 are made available.
- Presentation from BASE
- A talk on Digital Transformation and Sustainability (details tbd)