WEAR Sustain Events
A series of local events will take place across Europe during the project’s first Open Call. During April and May this year, in the lead up to the Call 1 competition to fund up to 24 projects, with a competition deadline of 31st May 2017.
If you are unable to attend a local event and are seeking a collaborative partner, please visit our Online Network.
Open Call launch events are taking place in:
- Sofia, Bulgaria (30th March – 2nd April), hosted by Smart Fab Lab (SFL).
- Aarhus, Denmark (18th -20th April), hosted by the Creative Ring.
- Barcelona, Spain (21st – 22nd April), hosted by the Creative Ring.
- London, UK (3rd May), sponsored by Digital Catapult.
- Eindhoven, the Netherlands (16th-19th May), hosted by the Creative Ring.
- Ghent, Belgium (16th May), hosted by Ministry of Makers.
- Brussels, Belgium (17th May) hosted by the Creative Ring.
Open Call Webinars will take place regularly and the next is taking place on:
- Monday 15 May – 2.30pm CET (1.30pm UK GMT)
Events List Navigation
http://festival.mikser.rs/ WEAR presentation by Stavri Nikolov on 26 MayFind out more »
WEAR presentation by Stavri Nikolov on 26 May at 17:00 in the EDU Zone of the Festival For more details see the festival programme - http://festival.mikser.rs/en/mikser-festival-2017/Find out more »
Following the tradition of the three preceding editions in 2008, 2011 and 2014, the conference will provide an outlook on major innovation trends in the Personal Protective Equipment sector in Europe. Topics covered by internationally recognised experts: - Smart materials and connected wearables: consumer trends impacting the professional markets - Sustainability: Circular economy concepts and recycling of PPE - Digitisation: the impact of new ways of engaging with the customers and digital innovation in the supply chain Expected Audience: 200…Find out more »