WEAR Sustain’s events schedule across Europe for the First Open Call for collaborative innovation took place from April to May 2017.
This project, funded by the EC Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation ICT-36 programme, seeks co-design project applications from artists, designers, technologists and engineers with prototyping proposals that address data privacy issues and tackle societal challenges through social and ethical innovations, using wearables, smart or electronic textiles.
Open Call events are designed to exchange knowledge, inform and assist potential applicants help to meet a prospective collaborative partner, to apply for the Open Calls. See more about our events framework here.
Our Webinars (12-19 December) provide additional support for applications and collaborative innovation.
WEAR OPEN CALL 1 LAUNCH EVENTS IN:
- Sofia, Bulgaria (30th March 2017) hosted by Smart Fab Lab
- Barcelona, Spain (21st – 22nd April), hosted by Creative Ring
- Ghent, Belgium (16th May), hosted by Ministry of Makers
- Eindhoven (16th-19th May) as part of Dutch Technology Week , hosted by the Creative Ring
- London, UK (3rd May 2017) hosted by Digital Catapult
- Brussels, Belgium (17th May) hosted by the Creative Ring (with Brussels Creative & MAD Brussels)
(Update – our events partner Creative Ring has put together a great summary video of the events they coordinated on our behalf in Ghent and Eindhoven)
Take a look at our EVENTS CALENDAR to find an upcoming event near you now.
Can’t attend an event?
If you are unable to attend a local event, our Webinars will provide you with additional support for your application. If you are looking for a collaborative partner you may find one via our Online Network.