WEAR Sustain’s events schedule across Europe for the Second and and final Open Call for collaborative innovation takes place from 15th November to end of December 2017. The competition deadline is the 15th January 2018.
This project, funded by the EC Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation ICT-36 programme, seeks co-design project applications from artists, designers, technologists and engineers with prototyping proposals that address data privacy issues and tackle societal challenges through social and ethical innovations, using wearables, smart or electronic textiles.
Open Call events are designed to exchange knowledge, inform and assist potential applicants help to meet a prospective collaborative partner, to apply for the Open Calls. See more about our events framework here.
Our Webinars (12-19 December) provide additional support for applications and collaborative innovation.
WEAR OPEN CALL 2 LAUNCH EVENTS IN:
WEAR participation in:
- A+A 2017 Dusseldorf (18-19 Oct.),
- Inclusive Innovation Day, Eindhoven (26th Oct.),
- Dutch Design Week, Eindhoven (21-29 Oct.),
- VSMM 2017 Conference, Dublin (31 Oct.),
- Techstyle, The World of Wearables (22 Nov),
- Fashion Paradigm Shift, Brighton (24 Nov.),
- 3rd Innovation Clinic, Eindhoven (30 Nov-1 Dec),
- WEAR Sustain Workshop, Brussels (2 Dec.),
- V&A Digital Design Drop-In, London (9 Dec.)
Take a look at our EVENTS CALENDAR to find an upcoming event near you now.
Can’t attend an event?
If you are unable to attend a local event, our Webinars will provide you with additional support for your application. If you are looking for a collaborative partner you may find one via our Online Network.