€2.4m Creative & Technology Collaboration Funding to Address Ethics and Sustainability using Wearables or E-textiles.
The WEAR Sustain final Open Call for funding deadline is at 23.59h (CET) on 15th January 2018. Do you already have a good idea and a team? It may not be too late to get an application together… with a little know how, of course.
Take a look at our links below to see what’s required to submit an application >>
WHAT IS THE OPEN CALL ABOUT?
- Overview and guidelines: http://bit.ly/WEAR_call
HOW TO APPLY?
- The main steps of WEAR Sustain Open Call 2: http://bit.ly/WEAR_how
YOU NEED A TEAM
- Are you eligible? http://bit.ly/WEAR_Criteria
- Ideally at this stage you’re should already have a team in place, consisting of at least one technologist or engineer plus one or more artists or designers. Others may be eligible to be part of the team too. If you’re missing a key skill you may find a suitable partner via our excellent network: https://network.wearsustain.eu Do contact them directly and explain why.
IS YOUR CONCEPT TRL3 READY?
You’ll need an experimental proof of concept to apply and creating one may not be as difficult as it sounds. See our guideline on Technology Readiness Levels (TRL) here: http://bit.ly/WEAR_TRL3
- Your proof of concept might look something like one of these examples below, which have used a variety of prototyping methodologies. You may of course use other methods but these below will give you some idea of what we expect to see >>
ADDRESS SUSTAINABILITY and ETHICS
- Your proposal must address one of our themes AND ethics and sustainability issues. See: http://bit.ly/WEAR_themes
- We have started compiling a list of useful resources, which might help: http://bit.ly/WEAR_Res
YOU’LL ALSO NEED TO SUBMIT ADDITIONAL MATERIAL
- Your proposal must include a prototype/project plan (e.g. timeline, milestones ad budget), a description of your business/exploitation idea and a short 3 minute video pitch, so allocate some thought and time to create these.
- Visit our FAQ page http://bit.ly/WEAR_FAQ and if that doesn’t help email us your question at email@example.com
GET A PROPOSAL TOGETHER AND APPLY !!
With some focus there’s still time to get a good application together.