The WEAR Sustain Network has received a fresh new look, plus a number of new and useful features, insights and functionalities.
Our new features will enable you and your organisation to see into, and be seen in this unique ethical/sustainable wearables, smart and e-textile ecosphere across Europe.
– There’s a brand new homepage.
– You have improved profile page functions.
– We’re also creating some additional buzz, trends and insights features around the information at our disposal.
With over 1000 actors in the network, these and the following additional features will help you to get the most out of your experience and make better use of the data available within the platform.
Oh, and if you’re not part of the network, don’t forget to join!
YOUR NEW HOMEPAGE
The homepage looks better than ever and it’s takes you directly to some of our best features.
We have gathered the latest information and updates here in a handy overview, so you can easily see them (in order from top of the page to bottom):
- Information [i] deckon the WEAR Sustain consortium partners
- Information deck on YOU
- The top 4 directory categories linking to the actors with that
- A Gallery of the 46 WEAR Funded Alumni projects. Scroll to the left or right to see each one
- A Message board with the latest updates from the WEAR Sustain project
- The Network directory – a smaller version of the search functionality via keywords, locations, tags, etc.
- Latest Buzz, with trends and insights into the latest topics, funding, events and key influencers
- News feed related to the actors (you) in the ecosystem
IMPROVED PROFILE PAGES
Each of your profile pages will have a new look. There are now five sections for you to enjoy:
1. PROFILE Tab:
This section highlights:
- Company and focus
- Images, video, website screenshot, provision/interest categories and all kind of files
- Company description
- Summary of your relationships (Connections) within the WEAR Sustain network
- Latest announcements, events, vacancies, product releases and collaboration opportunities
- Social media streams.
2. INFO Tab
‘Info’ shows detailed data and information about each company, with elements such as administration data, financial info, classification and segmentation.
3. CONNECTIONS Tab:
Your relationships got a complete make-over!
We have created an overview per type of connection you have. It uses the same colours as you use in the legend on the rest of the platform.
4. OFFERING Tab:
Companies can offer many different products and services, not just one. For example, the company We Connect Data can have a product and consulting as a service.
5. BUZZ Tab:
As on the home page and in the Buzz dashboard, we show you the key Buzz information within each actor’s profile, from the last 30 days.
Main Topics show insights as either a timeline, or as a handy bubble chart. You can click on each topic to analyse the most important keywords and the main influencers. These will also display:
– a timeline of the latest topics and how intensely they are discussed
– key influencers in your environment
– trending topics and influencers related to this
– events being talking about
– latest funding information.
The news feature is made available both on the homepage and in actor’s profile pages.
Using a Telex feature the news feed is based upon a tech news aggregator. You could help us tremendously if you could help us identify relevant news feeds which we could integrate into the network, so we can make sure that our community has access to relevant news. Email us at:
Look at the top right hand corner of your screen for a bell – We have introduced interactive notifications & announcements.
Automatic notifications will appear to alert you about interactions with your actor profile or alert you to announcements. We will be able to share relevant events and news with you and you can comment or like these notifications to keep the conversation going.
And last but not least, this is all released in a mobile-friendly way!
More videos on how to use the network can be found here>>