WEAR Sustain events
A series of local events will take place across Europe during the project’s first Open Call. During April and May this year, in the lead up to the Call 1 competition to fund up to 24 projects, with a competition deadline of 31st May 2017.
If you are unable to attend a local event and are seeking a collaborative partner, please visit our Online Network.
Open Call launch events are taking place in:
- Sofia, Bulgaria (30th March – 2nd April), hosted by Smart Fab Lab (SFL)
- Aarhus, Denmark (18th -20th April), hosted by the Creative Ring
- Barcelona, Spain (21st – 22nd April), hosted by the Creative Ring
- London, UK (3rd May), sponsored by Digital Catapult
- Eindhoven, the Netherlands (16th-19th May), hosted by the Creative Ring
- Brussels, Belgium (17th May) hosted by the Creative Ring
- This event has passed.
Internet Week Denmark
This is the fourth annual IWDK festival, and we expect more than 6000 people joining over 100 events for presentations, conversations and inspiration about how to build a smarter tomorrow when we host IWDK in April 19 – 23, 2017 in and around Aarhus. During the week, we have 156+ speakers.