WEAR Sustain Events
Scroll all the way down to the Calendar below to see full details
A series of WEAR events will take place across Europe during November and December 2017, in the lead up to our second Open Call for collaborative innovation funding. Events are designed to exchange knowledge, inform and assist you in applying, and help you to meet a collaborative partner. See more about our events framework here.
If you are unable to attend a local event, our Webinars (dates to be announced) will provide you with additional support for your application. If you are seeking a collaborative partner you may find one via our Online Network.
- WEAR OPEN CALL 2 LAUNCH EVENTS IN Aarhus (2 Nov), Athens (16 Nov.), Paris(22 Nov.), Guimaraes (6-7 Dec.), & Milan (30 Nov.)
- WEAR WILL PARTICIPATE IN A+A 2017 Dusseldorf (18-19 Oct.), Inclusive Innovation Day, Eindhoven (26th Oct.), Dutch Design Week, Eindhoven (21-29 Oct.), VSMM 2017 Conference, Dublin (31 Oct.), Fashion Paradigm Shift, Brighton (24 Nov.), 3rd Innovation Clinic, Eindhoven (30 Nov-1 Dec), WEAR Sustain Workshop, Brussels (2 Dec.), V&A Digital Design Drop-In, London (9 Dec.)
- This event has passed.
PPE Event on Protective Textiles & Clothing
November 22 - November 23
Following the tradition of the three preceding editions in 2008, 2011 and 2014, the conference will provide an outlook on major innovation trends in the Personal Protective Equipment sector in Europe.
Topics covered by internationally recognised experts:
– Smart materials and connected wearables: consumer trends impacting the professional markets
– Sustainability: Circular economy concepts and recycling of PPE
– Digitisation: the impact of new ways of engaging with the customers and digital innovation in the supply chain
200 participants from industry covering the entire value chain from fibres to rental & laundries, research, technology, testing and certification organisations, public procurers, end users, regulators and standardisation bodies, trade associations, specialised press
Conference venue: HUSA President Park hotel, Brussels, Belgium
Conference language: English
Main contact for inquiries on programme, organisation & logistics:
Lutz Walter, European Textile Technology Platform, Rue Montoyer 24, B-1000 Brussels
More info: http://www.textile-platform.eu/home/2017/4/27/save-the-date-4th-ppe-lead-market-conference-22-23-nov-2017.html